Market Analysis: Global Continuous Manufacturing Market
Global Continuous Manufacturing Market is expected to rise gradually to an estimated value of USD 829.23 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 13.2% in the forecast period of 2019-2026 with the annual sales of USD 307.94 million in the year 2018. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness and concerns regarding the health of people.
Market Definition: Global Continuous Manufacturing Market
Continuous Manufacturing technology is a technique in which continuous manufacturing of products is involved to enables faster manufacturing with more efficient and beneficial products. Continuous manufacturing technology in the pharmaceutical refers to production of an active ingredient in compact unit with high degree of automation. The market is driven by less time investment, less production cost, faster availability of the reliable products in the market.
- Better production in less time investment.
- Low cost and better results of the products.
- Growth in FDA approval for products manufactured by the continuous process.
- Lack of technical and regulatory clarity.
- Conservative business culture of the pharmaceutical industry hampers the market.
Segmentation: Global Continuous Manufacturing Market
By Product Type
- Integrated system
- Continuous Granulators
- Continuous Blenders
- Continuous Compressors
- Continuous Coaters
- Continuous Dryers
- Other Semi-continuous Systems (Milling Equipment and Weighing/Measurement Equipment)
- Other Stable Isotopes
- End Product Manufacturing
- Solid Dosage Manufacturing
- Liquid Dosage Manufacturing
- API Manufacturing
By End User
- Full-Scale Manufacturing Companies
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- R&D Departments
- Contract Research Organizations
- Contract Manufacturing Organizations
- Research Institutes
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- On 8th May 2017, Bosch Packaging Technology launched the Xelum platform, which supports continuous manufacturing of oral solid-dosage (OSD) forms. The platform efficiently makes accurate dosing, granulating, mixing, and tableting in a continuous process. This innovation will leverage the growth of the company.
- On 24th March 2019, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, and Brammer Bio, a leader in viral vector manufacturing for gene and cell therapies, announced that they have entered into an agreement under which Thermo Fisher will acquire Brammer Bio for approximately $1.7 billion in cash.
Global continuous manufacturing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of continuous manufacturing market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the continuous manufacturing market are GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft (Germany), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (US), Hosokawa Micron Group (Japan), Glatt GmbH (Germany), Coperion GmbH (Germany), L.B. BOHLE (Germany), KORSCH AG (Germany), Munson Machinery Co., Inc. (US), Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany), Gebrüder Lödige Maschinenbau GmbH (Germany), Baker Perkins (UK), Scott Equipment Company, LLC (US), Sturtevant, Inc. (US), Novartis AG (Switzerland), Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc. (US), Genzyme Corporation (US), Bayer AG (Germany), Janssen Global Services, LLC (US), Eli Lilly and Company. (US) and few among others.
Research Methodology: Global Continuous Manufacturing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global continuous manufacturing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)