Global Contact Adhesives Market, By Resin Type (Neoprene, Polyurethane, Acrylic, SBC), By Technology (Solvent-Based, Water-Based), By End-use Industry (Woodworking, Leather & Footwear, Automotive, Construction) By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Contact Adhesives Market
The Global Contact Adhesives Market is expected to reach USD 5.79 million by 2025, from USD 3.86 million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Contact Adhesives Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the contact adhesives market in the next 8 years. Contact adhesive are high strength materials used in the binding of different materials. Owing to its high holding strength it doesn’t require clamps to hold the timber together. In other words contact adhesives are also known as semi-structural adhesives. These contact adhesives are very good from plastic laminate to manufactured boards. It is applied to both surfaces which are being bonded and is then left until touch dry. They are used in end-industry such as woodworking, leather & footwear, automotive, construction. Out of these automotive is one of the important factors for the growth of the global contact adhesives market. In 2018 according to the article published by India Brand Equity Foundation, automotive accounts 7.1 per cent of the country's Gross Domestic Product (GDP).The overall automobile export is growing at a rate of 15.81 per cent in the period of 2017-18. Due to the growth of automotive industry will impact to the growth of global contact adhesives market in future.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rise in new construction activities.
- Renovation and remodelling activities
- Demand for low-VOC adhesive
- Growth in the emerging economies such as APAC, the middle east & Africa, and south America
- Increasing use of steel and metal in manufacturing furniture
Market Segmentation: Global Contact Adhesives Market
- The global contact adhesives market is segmented based on resin type, technology, end-use industry and geographical segments.
- Based on resign type, the global contact adhesives market is segmented into neoprene, polyurethane, acrylic, SBC and others.
- On the basis of technology, the global contact adhesives market is segmented into solvent-based, water-based and others.
- On the basis of end-use industry, the global contact adhesives market is segmented into woodworking, leather & footwear, automotive, construction and others.
- Based on geography, the global contact adhesives market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Contact Adhesives Market
The global contact adhesives market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of contact adhesives market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Contact Adhesives Market
Some of the major players operating in the global contact adhesives market are Henkel AG & Co. KGaA ,3M, Bostik France , H.B. Fuller Company , Illinois Tool Works Inc., Imprint ,Pidilite Industries (India), Royal Adhesives & Sealants (US)., HEARTLAND ADHESIVES LLC, U.S. Adhesives, Inc. UNIVERSAL ADHESIVES, Focus Technology Co., Ltd., Hanna Rubber Company , Bagla Group , Henkel Adhesives Technologies India Private Limited, Construction Chemicals (UK) LTD, delo-adhesives, Advance, Agrisearch Limited, among others
Research Methodology: Global Contact Adhesives Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call
or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research
team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.