Market Analysis: Global Construction Sealants Market
Global Construction Sealants Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 8.13 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 12.91 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.95% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increase in high demand from glazing and panels in new high-rise buildings.
Market Definition: Global Construction Sealants Market
Sealants are ubiquitously used to block dust, heat, sound, and fluid through apertures at joints in building structures. It is particularly effective in waterproofing processes to provide a barrier for moisture in built structures. Sealants can be used to provide acoustic and thermal insulation and fire barriers. There is an increase in demand for construction sealants in glazing, flooring & joining and sanitary & kitchen activity, which is expected to be one of the major drivers of the market over the next seven years.
- Increasing demand for construction sealants in residential housing and infrastructure sectors
- Construction sealants bonding is providing safe and easy to use
- High demand from glazing and panels in construction
- Strict environment regulation is working as a restraint for the market
Segmentation: Global Construction Sealants Market
By Resin Types
- Flooring and Join Application
- Sanitary and Kitchen Application
- Cable Management
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, Sika Group acquires Arcon Membrane Srl. market leader in roofing and waterproofing systems in Romania. With this acquisition, Sika will become the market leader in the Romanian roofing and waterproofing markets.
- In January 2019, Solenis and BASF merged their paper and water chemicals businesses, merger of these two highly successful and complementary businesses will create a stronger global enterprise.
Competitive Analysis: Global Construction Sealants Market
Global construction sealants market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of construction sealants market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Construction Sealants Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in global construction sealants market are 3M (U.S.), Asian Paints(India), BASF SE, Bostik(Germany), DAP Products Inc.(U.S), Franklin International(U.S.), GENERAL ELECTRIC (U.S.), H.B. Fuller Company.(U.S.), Henkel AG & Co. KGaA (Germany ), Hodgson Sealants.(U.K), ITW Polymer Sealants North America.(U.S.), KCC CORPORATION(South Korea), KÖMMERLING CHEMISCHE FABRIK GMBH(Germany) , KONISHI CHEMICAL IND CO., LTD. (Japan), MAPEI (England ), PCI Augsburg GmbH (Germany), Pidilite Industries Ltd. (India ), Dow (U.S), The Euclid Chemical (U.S.), The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd (Japan)., Wacker Chemie AG (Germany) and many more.
Research Methodology: Global Construction Sealants Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also, market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved