Market Analysis: Global Colour Cosmetics Market
The Global Colour Cosmetics Market is expected to reach USD 51.38 billion by 2025, from USD 31.20 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Colour Cosmetics Market
Colour cosmetics come under the category of personal care products. These products enhance the appearance of the human body. Colour cosmetics are cosmetic ingredients used in make-up, skin care, personal hygiene, hair care, fragrance and oral care. Colour cosmetics have various products such as foundations, eye shadows, nail paints, powders, lipsticks, concealers, bronzers and many others. Due to increasing consciousness about appearance, beauty and personal care, the colour cosmetics market is growing at a high growth rate. The major aspect for the growth of this market can also be termed as the way the products are been packed. Attractive packaging is also contributing to the market growth. According to an article published by beauty buzz the global cosmetic market was valued around USD 5.9 billion in the year 2017. The major players in the colour cosmetic are making various developments such as launch of new products, opening new research and development centres, and new plants for contributing to the growth of the colour cosmetic market. Revlon has launched various new range of colour cosmetic in the recent years owing to high demand in industry.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing preferences for colour cosmetics in the cosmetics and personal care industry
- Technological advancement and innovation in colour cosmetics products
- Increasing financial independence of women and disposable income
- Increasing demand for organic colour cosmetics
- Stringent government regulations
- Maintaining the quality of mass market products
Market Segmentation: Global Colour Cosmetics Market
- The global colour cosmetic market is segmented based on target market, application and geographical segments.
- Based on target market, the global colour cosmetic market is segmented into magnesium prestige products market, mass products market.
- On the basis of application, the global colour cosmetic market is classified into nail products, lip products, eye make-up, facial make-up, hair colour products, special effect & special purpose products, others.
- Based on geography, the global colour cosmetic market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Colour Cosmetics Market
The global colour cosmetic market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of colour cosmetic market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Colour Cosmetics Market
Some of the major players operating in the global colour cosmetic market are – Unilever N.V., L’oréal Group, Avon Products, Inc., The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., Shiseido Co. Ltd., Coty Inc., Revlon Inc., Ciaté London, Chantecaille Beaute Inc., Kryolan Professional, Lakme, Koel Colours Private Limited, Phoenix Colours, Anupam Colours Private Limited, Color Fever, fashion colour and many more.
Research Methodology: Global Colour Cosmetics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others