Market Analysis: Global Ceramic Substrates Market
The Global Ceramic Substrates Market accounted for USD 6.40 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Ceramic Substrates Market
Ceramic substrate is an electronic sheet material, use electronic ceramic as substrate, the membrane and the outer circuit elements apt to form a support base member. There is a growing demand for ceramic substrates in consumer electronics, automotive, telecom, military & avionics and industrial activates, which is expected to be one of the major drivers of the market over the next seven years.
Major Market Drivers:
- Increasing need for advanced architecture in electronic devices
- Demand for ceramic substrates over traditional metal substrates
- Issues related to recyclability and reparability
- High price of ceramic substrates
Market Segmentation: Global Ceramic Substrates Market
- The ceramic substrates market is segmented on the basis of product type into alumina substrates, aluminum nitride substrates, beryllium oxide substrates, silicon nitride substrates and others.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into consumer electronics, automotive, telecom, military & avionics, industrial and others.
- On the basis of geography, the ceramic substrates market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Landscape: Global Ceramic Substrates Market
The global ceramic substrates market is fragmented with the presence of a large number of players across different regions. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Competitors: Global Ceramic Substrates Market
Some of the major players in ceramic substrates market Kyocera, Murata Manufacturing, Coorstek, Ceramtec, Maruwa, KOA Corporation, Yokowo, Tong Hsing Electronic Industries, Leatec Fine Ceramics, Nikko Company, NGK Spark Plug, Enrg, Nippon Carbide Industries, Ta-I Technology Co., Ecocera Optoelectronics, Toshiba Materials, ICP Technology, Advanced Substrate Microtechnology, Anaren, Chaozhou Three-Circle (Group) and many more.
Research Methodology: Global Ceramic Substrates Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.