Global bleeding disorders treatment Market By Drug type (Plasma-derived Coagulation Factor Concentrates, Recombinant Coagulation Factor Concentrates, Desmopressin, Antifibrinolytics, Fibrin Sealants, Others), Disease type (Hemophilia A, Hemophilia B, Von Willebrand Disease, Liver Disease, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Compounding Pharmacies) End User (Clinics, Hospitals & Academic Institutions), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Bleeding Disorders Treatment Market
Global Bleeding Disorders Treatment Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 15.27 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 35.20 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 11.00% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the Increasing Preference for Prophylactic Treatment.
Market Definition: Global Bleeding Disorders Treatment Market
Bleeding disorder is a medical situation described by the despicable working of blood clotting procedure known as coagulation. Body’s coagulation framework can’t shape blood clumps at the site of damage or injury, at cuts made amid surgery, feminine cycle which results in large amounts of blood loss. Different treatment choices are available for bleeding disorders such as, substitution treatments which incorporate replacement of coagulating, iron supplementation and fresh frozen plasma and platelet transfusion.
According to UNAIDS, there were an estimated 36.9 million people globally were living with HIV in 2017. Out of 36.9 million 1.8 million people became newly infected with HIV in 2017.This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth
- Increase in number of cases in hemophilia disease is increasing in R&D investment for development of hemophilia products.
- There is increase in number of cases recorded for treatment is showing increasing preference for prophylactic treatment this element is working as market driver.
- Their is increase in number of diagnosed hemophilia patients is also working as a market driver.
- People are more aware now days for their health which witnessed in increase in healthcare expenditure.
- High amount of costing of hemophilia drugs is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- Weak reimbursements in Hemophilia are working as a restrain the market growth.
Segmentation: Global Bleeding Disorders Treatment Market
By Drug type
- Plasma-derived Coagulation Factor Concentrates
- Factor VIII
- Factor IX
- Factor for Von Willebrand Disease
- Activated Prothrombin Complex Concentrate
- Recombinant Coagulation Factor Concentrates
- Factor VIII
- Factor for Von Willebrand Disease
- Factor IX
- Fibrin Sealants
By Disease Type
- Hemophilia A
- Hemophilia B
- Von Willebrand Disease
- Liver Disease
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Compounding Pharmacies
By End User
- Hospitals & Academic Institutions
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In Feb 2019, Roche to acquire Spark Therapeutics. Spark Therapeutics is a fully integrated, commercial company it is working in genetic diseases, including blindness, hemophilia, lysosomal storage disorders and neurodegenerative diseases.
- In Feb 2019, FDA approves Cablivi®, Cablivi® is made by Sanofi. It is First medicine approval in the U.S. specifically for the treatment of a TTP, a rare blood-clotting disorder. Sanofi is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. It will change market dynamics.
Global bleeding disorders treatment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of bleeding disorders treatment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the bleeding disorders treatment market are Shire (U.S.), Baxter (U.S), CSL (U.S.), Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.(U.S), Bayer AG (Germany), Novo Nordisk A/S (Denmark), Pfizer Inc. (U.S.), Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. (U.S), Biogen (U.S.), Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (U.S), Octapharma (Switzerland), Sanofi (France), Amgen, Inc.(U.S), Bioverativ (U.S), Janssen Global Services, LLC (U.S), Cangene Corporation (Canada), and among others.
Research Methodology: Global Bleeding Disorders Treatment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global bleeding disorders treatment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)