Market Analysis: Global Biofuels Market
Global Biofuels Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 181.64 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 263.30 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 4.75% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The growing demand of vegetable oil is influencing the biofuels market to grow.
Market Definition: Global Biofuels Market
Biofuels are produced to replace gasoline, diesel fuel and coal, which are “non-renewable energy sources” since they are produced by animals and plants that died a large number of years earlier. Biofuels are made from plants that have recently been reaped. Biofuel is also used as a first-generation fuel. It is also used in preventing vitamin A deficiency, cancer, brain disease, aging; and treating malaria, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and cyanide poisoning.
- Low price of biofuels than other vegetable oils is expected to boost the market growth
- Improving economic conditions, rising living standards and changing eating habits are also contributing in the growth of the market.
- Due to low carbon emissions, growing automobile industry are also helping market to grow.
- High investments for installing biofuels and biogas plants.
- Due to urbanization, lack of spaces in surroundings for biofuel plants to get settled.
Segmentation: Global Biofuels Market
- By Type
- By Feedstock
- Vegetable Oils
- Soybean Oil
- Rapeseed Oil
- Palm Oil
- By Form
- Fuel Pellets Liquid
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2017: My Eco Energy (MEE) plans to sell biodiesel, marketed under the brand name of Indizel, in canisters (5, 10 & 20 liters) through retail supply model in cities across India. The biofuel, manufactured the company, is made from recycled and waste vegetable oils & fats, and is capable of outperforming petroleum diesel in performance, emissions, mileage, price, and value.
- In November 2017, Abengoa has been awarded the contract for the engineering, design, construction, and commissioning of municipal solid waste (MSW)-to-biofuels plant for Fulcrum BioEnergy. The plant, located in the State of Nevada, is expected to produce 10 million gallons of biofuels per year, to be used in the aviation sector.
Competitive Analysis: Global Biofuels Market
Global biofuels market l is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of biofuels market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Biofuels Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in biofuels market are Biofuels Digest, Neste Netherlands B.V., Infinita Renovables SA, Cargill, Marseglia Group, Glencore, Louis Dreyfus Holding B.V., Renewable Energy Group, Inc., RB FUELS, Ag Processing, Inc., Elevance, Marathon Petroleum Corporation, Evergreen Bio Fuels, Minnesota Soybean Processors, Caramuru Alimentos S.A., ENF Ltd., Hebei Jingu, Hebei Jingu, Shandong Jinjiang, Valero Marketing and Supply Company, Green Plains Inc., Flint Hills Resources, Abengoa Bioenergy, Pacific Ethanol, Inc., CropEnergies AG, Raízen, The Andersons, Inc., BTG International Ltd.
Research Methodology: Global Biofuels Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved