Market Analysis: Global Balloon Catheter Market
Global Balloon Catheter Market accounted to USD 10.789 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 15.82 billion in 2026, growing at a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Global Balloon Catheter Market
Balloon Catheter is an innovative medical device that comprises guidewire and catheter, which is inserted into the femoral artery in the leg or sometimes into the radial artery in the arm to treat constricted blood vessels. Balloon catheter also includes minimally-invasive procedure for opening blocked or narrowed coronary arteries caused by coronary arteries disease (CAD).
- Increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases is going to drive the growth of market.
- Increase in surgical procedures
- Increasing geriatric population is going to act as driving agent for the market.
- Growing healthcare expenditure is going to act as restrain for the market.
Segmentation: Global Balloon Catheter Market
By product type
- Normal Balloon Catheter
- Cutting Balloon Catheter
- Scoring Balloon Catheter
- Drug Eluting Balloon Catheter
- Stent Graft Balloon Catheter
By Raw Material
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
By End User
- Public Hospitals & Private Hospitals
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers,
- Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratories
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2016, Cook Medical initiated a voluntary recall of 4,146,309 catheters with Beacon Tip technology. Catheters with Beacon Tip technology will exhibit polymer degradation of the catheter tip, resulting in tip fracture and/or separation, which will be resulted as 30 Medical Device Reports to date. Catheters with Beacon Tip technology are mainly used by physicians who are trained and experienced in each of the procedures for which these devices are used.
- In September 2015, Cook Medical launches the Advance Salivary Duct Balloon Catheter Set. The product is designed to dilate strictures in the submandibular and parotid salivary ducts.
This set contains a hydrophilic-coated balloon catheter with a wire guide. There is a clinical need for more effective minimally invasive treatment options for salivary duct strictures
Competitive Analysis: Global Balloon Catheter Market
Global Balloon Catheter Markets highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of balloon catheter market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Balloon Catheter Market
Global Balloon Catheter market is dominated by Boston Scientific Advancing science for life, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Medtronic, Cordis A Cardinal health company, Terumo Corporation, Cook Medical , MicroPort Scientific Corporation, Jotech GmbH, Tokai Medical Products Inc., QXMedical, Meril Life Sciences Pvt.Ltd., Hexacath, Abbott , Biosensors International Group Ltd, Cardionovum GmbH,BiotronikInc, and. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Balloon Catheter Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global enteral feeding devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved