Market Analysis: Global Automotive Logistics Market
Global Automotive Logistics Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 283.48 billion in 2018, growing to a projected value of USD 512.01 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.67% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growth of vehicle production and demand globally which has resulted in growth of demand for logistical services.
Market Definition: Global Automotive Logistics Market
Automotive logistics can be defined as a category of logistics service that is used for deliverance and value-addition services in the supply chain of vehicle production. This category handles the distribution, warehousing and transportation of automotive components, and also the entire finished automotive vehicle itself, through different transportation methods such as roadways, air transportation, marine transportation or through railroad tracks.
- Growing urbanization and industrialization resulting in development of infrastructure required for the successful operations of automotive logistics services
- Requirement of costly investments and large amounts of infrastructure required for the operations of logistical services
Segmentation: Global Automotive Logistics Market
- By Activity
- By Logistics Service
- By Transport
- By Distribution
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, SEKO announced that they had acquired GoodShip, Inc. This acquisition is SEKO’s first in forty-two years and expected to expand the global market share and help in achieving the targets for their expansion strategy.
- In February 2017, YUSEN LOGISTICS CO, LTD. announced that they had acquired Transfreight Automotive Logistics Europe. This acquisition is expected to complement YUSEN’s automotive logistics expertise and services offerings.
Competitive Analysis: Global Automotive Logistics Market
Global automotive logistics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automotive logistics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Automotive Logistics Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the market are Ryder System, Inc.; BLG LOGISTICS GROUP AG & Co. KG; DB Schenker; YUSEN LOGISTICS CO, LTD.; SEKO; DHL International GmbH.; GEFCO; Hitachi Transport System, Ltd.; KUEHNE + NAGEL; Neovia Logistics Services, LLC.; Kintetsu World Express, Inc.; SCHNELLECKE GROUP AG & CO. KG; Penske; DACHSER SE; DSV; CEVA Logistics; Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.; XPO Logistics, Inc.; PANALPINA WORLD TRANSPORT (HOLDING) LTD. and Imperial Holdings Ltd.
Research Methodology: Global Automotive Logistics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved