Market Analysis: Global Automotive Braking Systems Market
Global Automotive Braking Systems Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 20.92 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 32.91 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.83% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand of the electronic component is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Automotive Braking Systems Market
Automotive braking system is a technology which is used to prevent high-speed collisions by combining sensors and brake. They are designed to reduce the speed of the vehicles. Every manufacturer has their own braking system technology; some uses lasers, radars and even video data. The automotive braking system is a combination of forward collision warning; forward collision mitigation, forward collision avoidance; emergency brake assistance and anti- lock brakes.
- The increased use of electronic components is one of the key factors contributing to market growth.
- Increasing stringency in vehicle safety standards.
- The high cost of the technology is the major factor restraining its growth.
Segmentation: Global Automotive Braking Systems Market
- By Product Type
- Low Speed Automatic Braking System
- High Speed Automatic Braking System
- Pedestrian Automatic Braking System
- By Application
- Dynamic Brake Support
- Crash Imminent Braking
- By Vehicle Class
- Passenger Car
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
- By Technology
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Yamaha motors have equipped their bikes like YZF- R15, FZ- FI and FZS- FI with antilock braking system (ABS). They will also provide maintenance free battery and unified braking system.
- In May 2018, Transport for London published a notice for the installation of new safety system on the London Tram's Network. The aim is to limit the speed at high risk locations.
Global automotive braking systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automotive braking systems market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the automotive braking systems are Robert Bosch GmbH, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Continental AG, Autoliv Inc., AISIN SEIKI Co., Ltd., Mando Corp., Delphi Technologies, WABCO, Nissin Kogyo Co. Ltd., Haldex, AKEBONO BRAKE INDUSTRY CO., LTD, DENSO CORPORATION, Knorr-Bremse AG.
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved