Market Analysis: Global Atherectomy systems Market
The Global Atherectomy systems Market is expected to reach USD 1.83 billion by 2025, from USD 1.31 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Atherectomy systems Market
Atherectomy systems are utilized as a part of the Cath lab to debulk sores by cutting or laser removing plaque, calcium and tissue hyperplasia from vessel dividers, permitting recanalization of the vessel lumen as an end in itself, or in anticipation of stenting. While a few systems have a sign for the coronaries, the essential utilization of these gadgets is for Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) in the legs. These systems are used in hospitals & surgical centers, ambulatory care centers, research laboratories & academic institutes. According to article published recently by the WHO around 1.8 million cases of lung cancer were registered in the year 2012. According to the American Cancer Society, it has been estimated that in the U.S. around 195,000 people are suffering from Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) every year and the number of deaths from NSCLC are approximately 135,000. The increase in cancer and other disease will create the demand for atherectomy systems.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising target patient population
- Continuous product development and commercialization
- Favourable reimbursement scenario in mature markets
- Demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures
- Strengthening distribution channels of major product manufacturers
- Limited patient awareness
- Stringent regulatory scenario
Market Segmentation: Global Atherectomy systems Market
- The global atherectomy systems market is segmented based on Product, Application, End User, Geography
- By product the global atherectomy systems market is segmented into directional atherectomy, orbital atherectomy, photo-ablative (laser) atherectomy, rotational atherectomy, support devices and others.
- On the basis of application the global atherectomy systems market is segmented into peripheral vascular, cardiovascular, neurovascular and others.
- On the basis of end-user the global atherectomy systems market is segmented into hospitals & surgical centers, ambulatory care centers, research laboratories & academic institutes and others.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2017, Cardiovascular Systems collaborated with Aerolase for the development of the laser atherectomy device to treat multiple forms of arterial disease.
- In July 2018, Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. (CSI) signed an agreement with OrbusNeich for the distribution of the coronary and peripheral Orbital Atherectomy Systems (OAS) outside U.S. and Japan.
Competitive Analysis: Global Atherectomy systems Market
The global atherectomy systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of atherectomy systems market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Atherectomy systems Market
Some of the major players operating in the global atherectomy systems market are Koninklijke Philips, Medtronic, Cardiovascular Systems, Boston Scientific, C.R. Bard, Cardinal Health, Minnetronix, Inc., Avinger, Straub Medical, Biomerics, Biotronik, RA Medical Systems, Terumo Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, B. Braun Group, Covidien, Spectranetics, Straub Medical AG among others.
Research Methodology: Global Atherectomy systems Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global atherectomy systems market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level. All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)