Market Analysis: Global Anatomic Pathology Market
Global Anatomic Pathology Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 18.66 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 30.53 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.35% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing Incidence of Cancer.
Market Definition: Global Anatomic Pathology Market
Anatomic pathology is a medical speciality that is required in the diagnosis of disease based on the microscopic, macroscopic, biochemical, immunologic and molecular examination of organs and tissues. In the last few years, surgical pathology has evolved extremely, from an ancient examination of whole bodies (autopsy) to modern techniques needed for the diagnosis and prognosis of cancer to guide treatment decision-making in oncology.
According to the World Health Organization, there were an estimated 9.6 million deaths in 2018 due to cancer; Cancer is the second leading cause of death globally. About 1 in 6 deaths is due to cancer. These deaths could have been avoided with the availability of proper medical equipment and devices for healthcare procedures. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to market growth.
- Increasing incidence of cancer is in the world is working as a driver for the industry
- Emerging technology in medical devices is a driver for the industry
- The high degree of consolidation in the industry is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- The imposition of excise duty by the U.S. Government
Segmentation: Global Anatomic Pathology Market
By Product & Service
- Tissue Processing Systems
- Stains & Dyes
By End User
- Pathology Labs
- Research Institutes
- Disease Diagnosis
- Drug Discovery & Development
- Other Applications
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Visiopharm A/S awarewith the 2019 Global digital pathology software solutions Company of the Year Award. The company has accelerated anatomic pathology through digital transformation with its end-to-end digital pathology software solutions, Qualitopix and Oncotopix.
- In March 2019 Inspirata, Inc. has collaborated with OSUCCC-James. This collaboration has scanned over one-million anatomic pathology slides into high resolution whole slide digital images. This accomplishment has demonstrated that it is possible to create large repositories of diagnostic quality.
Competitive Analysis: Global Anatomic Pathology Market
Global anatomic pathology market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of anatomic pathology market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Anatomic Pathology Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global anatomic pathology market are F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.(U.S.), Koninklijke Philips N.V.( Netherlands), Leica Microsystems(Germany), Digipath, Inc.(U.S.), Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (U.S.), Danaher(U.S.)., Angsana Molecular & Diagnostics Laboratory Pte Ltd. (Singapore), Quest Diagnostics Incorporated.(U.S.), Agilent Technologies, Inc (U.S.), Sakura Tech (Singapore), BioGenex, Bio SB (U.S.), NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc.(U.S.), Nikon Corporation(Japan), PerkinElmer, Inc.(U.S.), Definiens (Germany), Boston Scientific Corporation(U.S.), Advanced Cell Diagnostics, Inc.(U.S.), Tecan Trading AG(Switzerland), RareCyte, Inc.(U.S.), Oxford Cancer Biomarkers Ltd. (U.K.), Enzo Biochem Inc. (U.S.), and Epic Sciences (U.S.) among others.
Research Methodology: Global Anatomic Pathology Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global anatomic pathology market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)