Global Amniocentesis Needle Market By Type (Smaller Than 100 mm Needles, 100–150 mm Needles, Larger Than 150 mm Needles), By Procedure (Amniocentesis, Amnioreduction, Fetal Blood Transfusion, Amnioinfusion, Cordocentesis), By End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Others), Geography - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Market Analysis: Global Amniocentesis Needle Market
The Global Amniocentesis Needle Market accounted to USD 150.8 million in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 3.1% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Market Definition: Global Amniocentesis Needle Market
The amniocentesis needles are used for the application of amniotic fluid sampling and it is available in a single use pack. The needle tips comprises of the spiral composition for the clear visibility in the ultrasound.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growth in the Middle Age of First-Time Maternity
- Rising Pressure of Inherited Disorders
- Higher Reliability of Amniocentesis
- Shortage of Skilled Professionals
- Availability of Substitute Products
Market Segmentation: Global Amniocentesis Needle Market
- By type the global amniocentesis needle market is segmented into smaller than 100 mm needles, 100–150 mm needles, and larger than 150 mm needles.
- On the basis of procedure the global amniocentesis needle market is segmented into amniocentesis, amnioreduction, fetal blood transfusion, amnioinfusion, and cordocentesis.
- On the basis of end-user the global amniocentesis needle market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centers, and others.
- On the basis of geography, global amniocentesis needle market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Amniocentesis Needle Market
The global amniocentesis needle is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Global amniocentesis needle market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors: Global Amniocentesis Needle Market
Some of the major players operating in global amniocentesis needle market are Medtronic, BD, Smiths Group plc, Laboratoire CCD, Cook, CooperSurgical, Inc., Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Medline Industries, Inc., Biopsybell S.R.L., RI.MOS. srl, ITL BioMedical, Tsunami Medical Srl, Rocket Medical plc, TMT MEDICAL MEDICAL MATERIALS. SINGING. and TİC. LTD. Sti., Möller Medical GmbH, Surgical Units, IapMedical, Amecath, ZAMAR CARE, Biomedical Srl, and MDL among others
Research Methodology: Global Amniocentesis Needle Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call
or drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.