Market Analysis: Global Airway Stent / Lung Stent Market
The global airway stent / lung stent market accounted to USD 76.3 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Airway Stent / Lung Stent Market
Airway stent which is tube-shaped devices that usually placed bronchoscopically and can be used to treat a variety of large airway diseases.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising Geriatric Population
- Increasing Preference for Minimally Invasive Procedures
- High Prevalence of Tobacco Smoking
- Rising Prevalence of Lung Cancer and Other Respiratory Diseases
- Availability of Alternative Treatments for Target Indications
Market Segmentation: Global Airway Stent / Lung Stent Market
- By type the global airway stent / lung stent market is segmented into tracheal stents and laryngeal stents.
- By product, global airway stent / lung stent market is segmented into self-expandable stents, non-expandable stents and balloon-expandable stents.
- By material the global airway stent / lung stent market is segmented into metal lung stents, silicone lung stents and hybrid lung stents. Metal lung stents are further sub segmented into nitinol lung stents, stainless steel lung stents and others.
- By procedure the global airway stent / lung stent market is segmented into bronchoscopy and laryngoscopy. Bronchoscopy is further sub segmented into flexible bronchoscopy and rigid bronchoscopy.
- By application the global airway stent / lung stent market is segmented into lung cancer, primary airway tumors, oesophageal cancer, thyroid cancer, head & neck tumours, metastases, postintubation & idiopatic benign tracheal stenosis, inflammatory lesions, tracheobronchial malacia and vascular compression.
- By end-users the global airway stent / lung stent market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers and others.
- On the basis of geography, global airway stent / lung stent market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Airway Stent / Lung Stent Market
The global airway stent / lung stent market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of airway stent / lung stent market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors: Global Airway Stent / Lung Stent Market
Some of the major players operating in global airway stent / lung stent market are Novatech SA, Boston Medical Products, Inc, Boston Scientific Corporation, Taewoong Medical Co., Ltd., Medtronic, Cook, W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., C. R. Bard, Inc., Microtech Systems, Inc., Teleflex Incorporated, Merit Medical Systems, Inc., Fuji Systems Corp., ENDO-FLEX GmbH, EFER ENDOSCOPY, S&G BIOTECH Inc., HOOD LABORATORIES, Kapitex Healthcare Ltd. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Airway Stent / Lung Stent Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.