Europe Pressure Sensors Market By Sensor Type (Gauge Pressure Sensors, Absolute Pressure Sensors, Differential Pressure Sensors, Vacuum Pressure Sensors and Sealed Pressure Sensors), Industry Vertical (Oil & Gas, Utilities, Consumer Electronics, Aviation, Industrial, Automotive, Medical, Marine, and Others), Technology (Piezoresistive, Optical, Resonant Solid State, Piezoelectric, Capacitive, Electromagnetic, and Others), Type (Wired, Wireless), Countries (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Turkey and Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
The pressure sensors can be defined as the device which enables the measurement of liquid or gaseous pressure. Pressure sensors act as transducer within an electronic circuit. It indicates the signal electronically when the pressure is being imposed within its range from external phenomena. Pressure sensor is also known as manometer, pressure transducer, pressure indicator, pressure transmitter, and piezometer. The pressure sensor is used for controlling and monitoring the levels of fluid/gas flow, speed, water level, and altitude and they can be used in various applications like in automotive, medical, consumer electronics and others. These days IoT pressure sensors are used for the remote monitoring and controlling the levels of pressure. It also helps in getting the reading with the help of the internet.
The pressure sensor has its wide applicability in the regions having developed automotive industry such as Europe. Rising adoption of pressure sensor in automotive and medical industry is expected to boost the demand for pressure sensor. Increasing adoption of IT & mems technology in connected device and increased usage of pressure sensor in wearables are driving the pressure sensor market.
Europe pressure sensors market is expected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Segmentation : Europe Pressure Sensors Market
Europe pressure sensors market is segmented into four notable segments which are sensor type, technology, type and industry vertical.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into piezoresistive, optical, resonant solid state, piezoelectric, capacitive, electromagnetic, others
- In December 2018, Swissport International has signed a 5 year agreement with Honeywell to improve ground operations at airports. This agreement will help the company to expand in the market
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into wired & wireless
- In November 2018, Transnorm, a warehouse automation solution provider has been acquired by Honeywell. This will upgrade the product portfolio of the company and will increase their geographic presence in the European market.
- On the basis of industry vertical, the market is segmented into oil & gas, utilities, consumer electronics, aviation, industrial, automotive, medical, marine, others
- In August 2018, siemens acquired mendix to strengthen its digital business. The acquisition of mendix was of around 0.6 billion euros. The major objective of this acquisition was to strengthen industrial IoT application development
- On the basis of sensor type, the market is segmented into gauge pressure sensors, absolute pressure sensors, differential pressure sensors, vacuum pressure sensors and sealed pressure sensors
Competitive Analysis: Europe Pressure Sensors Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Schneider Electric SE, Baumer, Fuji Electric Co., Omron Corporation, Broadcom, Panasonic, Infineon Technologies AG, Honeywell International Inc., Siemens, Hitachi automotive system Ltd., Emerson Electric Co., ABB, NXP Semiconductors, STMicroelectronics, Sensata Technologies, Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, TE Connectivity, Oxensis and among others.
- In October 2018, ST microelectronics launches a solution for industrial asset management named Ultra-Low-Power Sigfox Monarch-Ready which will enable IoT Worldwide Connectivity.
- In April 2018, ABB has been selected for delivering high power electric vehicle chargers i.e. Terra HP charging stations by Electrify America, which would help the company as it U.S is a dominant market in electric vehicle.
- In June 2016, Siemens Healthcare GmbH (Germany) launched an Acuson Sequoia for ultra sound imaging that helps in elastography and contrast- enhanced of images.
Research Methodology: Europe Pressure Sensors Market
Primary Respondents: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.