Cargill, Incorporated, Ingredion Incorporated and Tate & Lyle are dominating the market for Global Stevia Market in 2018
Cargill, Incorporated was founded in 1856 and headquartered at Minneapolis, U.S. The company is engaged in providing food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services globally. It has its global networks through direct sales representatives and distributors in the North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America. The company has various subsidiaries such as NatureWorks LLC (U.S.), Cargill Ltd. (Canada), Cargill Meat Solutions (U.S.), Wilbur Chocolate Company (U.S.), CFSIT, Inc. (U.S.) and others..
Access Full Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-stevia-market/
- In November 2018, Cargill, Incorporated announced the joint venture with the Koninklijke DSM N.V. (Netherlands) to develop the low calories sweeteners such as steviol glycosides Reb D and Reb M with the help of fermentation process. These are scalable, sustainable and low cost solutions which are extracted from the stevia leaf.
- In November 2018, Cargill, Incorporated announced the distribution partnership with the International Food Products Corporation (U.S.) , Pearson Sales Company (U.S.), Batory Foods (U.S.), St. Charles Trading, Inc(U.S.), Gillco Ingredients(U.S.) and Univar Inc. (U.S.) for the distribution of food ingredients and applications. The partnership will optimize the customer experience in terms of supply of their food and beverages business.
Founded in 1906 and headquarter at Illinois, U.S. Ingredion Incorporated is is engaged in providing ingredient solutions and manufactures & sells sweetener, starches, nutrition ingredients, and biomaterial solutions derived from the wet milling and processing of corn and other starch-based materials to various industries. It has its global networks through direct sales representatives and distributors in the North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). It operates through its subsidiaries such as TIC Gums, Inc. (U.S.), CPIngredients, LLC (U.S.), Kerr Concentrates, Inc. (U.S.), Penford Corporation (U.S.), National Starch and Chemical Limited (Thailand) and others.
- In June 2018, Ingredion Incorporated announced the distribution partnership with the Kinetik Technologies (U.S.). The partnership will enable the company to distribute the raw materials for the personal and beauty industry. This will also help the company to produce plant based ingredients for the small and mid-size manufacturers.
- In December 2017, the company announced the introduction of Ingredion for Emerging Business, which is a new U.S. initiative that will help the food and beverage companies for their product development, market insights and provides a new e-commerce platform.
Tate & Lyle:
Founded in 1859 and headquarter at London, U.K. The company is engaged in offering ingredients and solutions to the food, beverage and other industries. It has its global networks through direct sales representatives and distributors in the North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). It operates through its subsidiaries such as Amylum Bulgaria EAD (Bulgaria), Tate & Lyle Ingredients Americas LLC (U.S.), SYRAL Belgium N.V. (Belgium), Tate & Lyle North America, Inc. (U.S.), Tate & Lyle International Finance PLC (U.K.) and others.
- In February 2019, Tate & Lyle announced the new project with the Sweet Green Fields 1 (U.S.) and Earthwatch to access sustainability of stevia sweetener supply chain. The company will use the research insights with other partners who will help to spread the use of stevia and its supply.
- In November 2018, Tate & Lyle announced the extended partnership with Azelis (Belgium) for distribution of food ingredients and specialty chemicals. The agreement with the Azelis (Belgium) will enhance their distribution of fibres, low calorie sweeteners and stabilizers in Europe region.
- In July 2018, PureCircle announced the expansion of their manufacturing capacity to enable the supply of its product Reb M to the food and beverages company on a global platform.
- In April 2018, PureCircle announced that they will be expanding the production of stevia sweeteners for the food and beverage companies. The high production of the Reb A, Reb D and Reb M enhanced their supply in the food and beverages industry.
- In December 2017, PureCircle announced the partnership with the U.S. Farmers and launched the new stevia farming program in the U.S. The program will provide an economic opportunity to the farmers in the production of stevia for food and beverages industry.
- In October 2018, Archer Daniels Midland Company announced their joint venture with the Cargill, Incorporated (U.S.). The joint venture aims to provide grain marketing decision, commerce, account management, support and software for North American farmers. This joint venture will help the farmers of Canada and U.S. by providing them information about the grain and production economics and marketing activities within a platform.
- In February 2018, GLG Life Tech Corporation and Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.) introduced their product high Reb M Dream Sweetener Stevia Leaf with the high Reb M. The product provides the clean and smooth sweetness in food and beverages products.