Global Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market is Expected to Grow at a CAGR 8.5% to 2024
Data Bridge Market Research new Insight’s on “Global Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market, is projected to reach USD 1.5 billion by 2024, from USD 784.5 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period from 2017 to 2024.”
The market is segmented by Type (Integrated, Standalone), By Deployment Mode (Web Based, On-Premise, Cloud-Based), By End User (Hospitals, Office Based Physicians, Emergency Healthcare Service Providers), By Component, By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Rest of the World) – Trends and Forecast to 2024
The actual calculation year for the report in 2016, while the historic data is for 2015 and the forecast period is still 2024.
Recent Developments: Global Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market
- The key objectives of this report are to identify market statistics with detailed classification in terms of revenue, understand the drivers and restrains for each market segment, and analyze the key trends related to types, components, deployment modes, and end users that impact the market growth. Top-down and bottom-up approaches were used to study this market; healthcare expenditure was the macro indicator used in this study.
- Radiology information systems (RIS) are considered to be one of the basic systems for the electronic management of all the imaging departments. Within a radiology department, RIS helps in scheduling patient appointments, managing the resources, tracking examination performance, examination explanations, proper distribution of the results, and procedure billing.
- A radiology information system (RIS) is a networked software suite for managing medical imagery and associated data. An RIS is especially useful for managing radiological records and associated data in multiple locations, and is often used in conjunction with a picture archiving and communication system (PACS) to manage workflow and billing. An RIS can track a patient’s entire workflow within the radiology department; images and reports can be added to and retrieved from electronic medical records (EMRs) and viewed by authorised radiology staff.
Segmentation: Global Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market Categories
- The global radiology information systems (ris) market is segmented based on type, development mode, end-user, components, and geography.
- On the basis of type, the global radiology information systems market is segmented into integrated RIS and standalone RIS.
- Based on deployment mode, the market is categorized into web-based, on-premise, and cloud-based.
- On the basis of components the market is segmented into services, software, and hardware.
- Based on end-user the market is segmented into hospitals, office based physicians, and emergency healthcare service providers.
Geographic Segmentation: Global Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market
Based on geography the market is segmented into 5 geographical regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Rest of the World.
Company Share Analysis: Global Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market
The market report contains an in-depth profiling of the key market players, along with the recent developments (new product launches, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their positions in the market.
Some of the major players operating in the global radiology information systems (ris) market are :
- Cerner Corporation
- McKesson Corporation
- Siemens Healthcare AG
- Merge Healthcare
- GE Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
- Epic Systems
- Among others.
Other Market Insights:
Global Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) Market, latest insights by Data Bridge Market Research says that the market is growing at a CAGR of 10.1% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024, expected to reach USD 2.9 billion by 2024
Global Bioinformatics Market, latest insights by Data Bridge Market Research says that the the market is growing at a CAGR of 16.8% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024, expected to reach USD 22.78 billion by 2024