Global Zero Liquid Discharge System Market By System (Conventional, hybrid), Process (Pre-treatment, Filtration, Evaporation and Crystallization), End-Users (Energy & Power, Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Food & Beverages, Textiles, Pharmaceuticals, Semiconductors & Electronics and Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Zero Liquid Discharge System Market
Global zero liquid discharge system market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 8.4% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The rise in the market value can be attributed to the limited availability of fresh water and implementation of stringent environmental regulations and water scarcity across the globe.
Market Definition: Global Zero Liquid Discharge System Market
Zero liquid discharge (or ZLD) is a type of technique used for wastewater treatment, in which the wastewater is first recycled and then purified for further use. The process helps in eliminating leakage of water throughout the process, giving zero or no wastage of water. Zero liquid discharge systems are used in various industries such as semiconductors, pharmaceuticals, textiles, food & beverages, chemicals & petrochemicals and others.
- Implementation of stringent environmental regulations; this factor can act as a driver for the market in the forecast period
- Scarcity of water across the globe will also propel the market in near future
- Increasing demand of zero liquid discharge technique among the end-users will also help in the market growth
- Innovations and developments taking place in the manufacturing sector; this factor will also help the market to grow
- High capital investment and operating expenditure of ZLD technique will act as a restraint for the market
- Lack of awareness regarding disposal of wastewater concentrates in various regions will also hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Zero Liquid Discharge System Market
- Energy & Power
- Power Generation
- Oil Gas
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals
- Chemical Processing
- Petrochemical Processing
- Food & Beverages
- Food Processing
- Beverage Processing
- Semiconductors & Electronics
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, Veolia Water Technologies launched a holistic digital solution named as, AQUAVISTA Plant, that gives real-time optimization of process performance with the help of intelligent software solutions. It has an auto-pilot mechanism that optimizes the entire wastewater system which includes treatment plants and sewer networks. The expansion will help the company to penetrate more in the zero liquid discharge market
- In May 2017, Praj Industries Ltd. has introduced a smart bio-refinery for chemicals & renewable fuels. It will help the company to manufacture ethanol from agri-waste with the help of enfinity, which is a proprietary platform technology made by the company. The process is equipped with zero liquid discharge system, which helps reusing the waste water
Global zero liquid discharge system market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of zero liquid discharge system market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the zero liquid discharge system market are GE Water & Process Technologies, Veolia Water Technologies, GEA Group AG, Praj Industries Ltd, Aquatech International LLC, H2O GmbH, U.S. Water Services, Inc, Aquarion AG, Saltworks Technologies Inc., Doosan Hydro Technology LLC, Petro Sep Corporation, Ide Technologies, Degremont Technologies, L&T Constructions, Oasys Water Inc., Samco Technologies Inc, Water Next Solutions Private Limited, Awas International GmbH, CondorchemEnvitech, Hydro Air Research Italia, Mcwong Environmental & Energy Group, Memsys GmbH, ZLD Technologies Pvt Ltd and others.
Research Methodology: Global Zero Liquid Discharge System Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved