Market Analysis: Global Security System Integrators Market
The Global Security System Integrators Market accounted for USD 8.92 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Security System Integrators Market
Security systems integrator brings together the subsystems into a whole so that the subsystem should work together. In case of physical security, subsystems might be access control, video surveillance, emergency notification, computer networks and many more.
Major Market Drivers:
- Increasing digitalization
- Growing complication with respect of mergers and acquisition, globalization and many more.
- Absence of skilled cybersecurity professionals and security solution vendors
- Inventions regarding internet of things (IOT)
- Struggle faced during the business expansion
Market Segmentation: Global Security System Integrators Market
- On the basis of security type, the global security system integrators market is segmented into application security, network security, data security, endpoint security, business continuity and disaster recovery, risk and compliance management. Application security is sub segmented into identity and access management, web filtering and application whitelisting. Network security is sub segmented into distributed denial of service mitigation, firewall, vulnerability management and firewall. Data security is sub segmented into data loss prevention and encryption and tokenization. Endpoint Security is sub segmented into security information and event management, security analytics and antivirus or anti-malware.
- On the basis of end users, the global security system integrators market is segmented into aerospace and defense, it & telecom, government, manufacturing, banking, financial services, and insurance, manufacturing, energy and utilities
- On the basis of geography, the global security system integrators market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Landscape: Global Security System Integrators Market
The global security system integrators market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Competitors: Global Security System Integrators Market
Some of the major players in global security system integrators market are Cisco Systems, HPE, IBM, Accenture, Cognizant¸ Deloitte, Fireeye, Mcafee, HCL Technologies, Deloitte, Wipro, Vandis, Innovative Solutions, Integrity360 and Anchor Technologies among others.
Research Methodology: Global Security System Integrators Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.