Global PC as a Service Market, By Offering (Hardware, Software & Software Maintenance, Services), By Deployment Type (Small & Midsized Enterprises, Large Enterprises), By Vertical (BFSI, Government, Education, Healthcare & Life Sciences, It & Telecommunications), By Geography– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global PC as a Service Market
The Global PC as a Service Market accounted for USD 80.3 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 35.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global PC as a Service Market
PC as a Service (PCaaS) is referred as personal computer hardware and software delivery model. In this, the personal computer and optionally software are leased and licensed on a subscription basis. These subscriptions comprise of imaging, maintenance, staging, fix, logistics services and may also be bundled with helpdesk services, data backup and recovery. Various developments and launch have taken place for PC as a Service market, for instance, in 2017 Dell Inc. expanded PC-as-a-service (PCaaS) offering enhanced with new features and services. Furthermore, in 2018, Rackspace launched PCaaS & Kubernetes Private Cloud under the partnership of HPE. Therefore, these developments signify the potential in the PC as a Service (PCaaS) market.
Major Market Drivers:
- Growing demand for PC as a service in small and midsized enterprises (SMEs)
- Better solutions offered by PC as compared to conventional PCs
- Decreasing rate in IT staffing costs and workload.
- Lack of product differentiation
Market Segmentation: Global PC as a Service Market
- On the basis of offering, the market is segmented into hardware, software & software maintenance and services.
- On the basis of deployment, the market is segmented into small and midsized enterprises, large enterprises.
- On the basis of vertical, the market is segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), government, education, healthcare & life sciences, IT & telecommunications and others.
- On the basis of geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Landscape: Global PC as a Service Market
The global PC as a service market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Competitors: Global PC as a Service Market
Some of the major players in market are HP Development Company, L.P., Dell Inc., Lenovo, Microsoft, HCL Technologies Limited, Amazon Web Services, Inc., StarHub, CompuCom Systems, Inc., Utopic Software, LLC., BIZBANG, LLC., BlueAlly, Bluebridge, Broadview Networks, Inc., CGS among others.
Research Methodology: Global PC as a Service Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.