Market Analysis: Global Oxidative Stress Assay Market
Global Oxidative Stress Assay Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 615.69 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 1430.17 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 11.11% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing R&D investments in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical sectors.
Market Definition: Global Oxidative Stress Assay Market
Oxidative stress assay is an assay used to detect and screen the level of oxidative stress markers and reagents in cells. The assays detect generalized oxidative stress, reactive oxygen species (ROS), glutathione levels, fluorescent protein based redox sensors, and lipid peroxidation. Oxidative stress is an ongoing process between highly reactive radicals and the body system designed for mitigating their effects.
- Increased R&D investments in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical sectors
- Technological advancements in content screening for drug discovery
- Government funding for life science research
- High price of instruments can act as a restraint for the market growth
- Lack of expertise can also act as a restraint for the market growth
Segmentation: Global Oxidative Stress Assay Market
- By Product
- By Test Type
- Indirect Assays
- Protein-based Assays
- Lipid-based Assays
- Nucleic Acid-based Assays
- Antioxidant Capacity Assays
- Glutathione Assays
- Ascorbic Acid Assays
- Cell-based Exogenous Antioxidant Assays
- Enzyme-based Assays
- Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS)-based Assays
- Indirect Assays
- By Technology
- Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
- Flow Cytometry
- High-content Screening
- Label-free Detection Technology
- By End User
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Academic Research Institutes
- Clinical Laboratories
- Contract Research Organizations
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, a conference was held by Frontiers of Science on consequences of oxidative stress on plant glycolytic and respiratory metabolism. This conference had highlighted the biomedical research. The conference was focused on edge omics technologies and integrative methods to address the precision
- In March 2019, a conference held by Bioquochem named as ‘8th International Conference on Oxidative Stress in Skin Medicine and Biology’ focused on nutrition and diet, cancer therapy, skin aging, wound healing, nanoparticles, environment radiation and natural products. This conference has explained the criticalness of oxidative stress
Global oxidative stress assay market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares oxidative stress assay market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global oxidative stress assay market are Merck KGaA, Qiagen, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Promega Corporation, Abcam plc., AMS Biotechnology (Europe) Limited, Bio Vision Inc., Cell Bio labs, Inc., Labnet Oy, OXFORD BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH, Dojindo Molecular Technologies, Inc., Enzo Life Sciences, Inc., Genova Diagnostics, Randox Laboratories Ltd., MEGA TIP San. Tic. Ltd., Cayman Chemical, ImmunoChemistry Technologies, LLC, Kamiya Biomedical Company, Genox Corporation, Toxys B.V., OXIS International Inc., Bio Cat GmbH, Creative BioMart, R&D Systems, Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Oxidative Stress Assay Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global oxidative stress assay market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)