Market Analysis: Global Optical Fiber Monitoring Market
Global Optical Fiber Monitoring Market is expected to grow with a moderate CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increased usage and applications of fiber optic cables.
Market Definition: Global Optical Fiber Monitoring Market
Optical fiber monitoring can be defined as the continuous monitoring, which involves the usage of certain software and devices. These continuous assessment capabilities provided with the combination of both provide valuable information in real time, restricting any intrusions, physical degradation of cables.
- Increased demand and need for faster operations and bandwidth speed; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Reduced maintenance and repairing time with the usage and integration of this service has resulted in increased demand
- High cost of integration of these services is expected to restrain the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Optical Fiber Monitoring Market
By End-Use Industry
- IT & Telecommunication
- Government & Defense
- Cloud Service Providers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2017, EXFO Inc. announced that they had completed the acquisition of Yenista Optics S.A.S. for USD 11.1 million. This acquisition will help in creating a market leader of EXFO Inc. and increase the market share and capabilities of the company for fiber-optics testing devices.
- In October 2016, ADVA Optical Networking announced the launch of advanced link monitoring solution termed as “ADVA ALM”. The technology is the smallest and highly cost-effective monitoring solution which will be able to provide any downtime information so that the operations of an organisation are not impacted.
Competitive Analysis: Global Optical Fiber Monitoring Market
Global optical fiber monitoring market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of optical fiber monitoring market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Optical Fiber Monitoring Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the optical fiber monitoring market are EXFO Inc.; VIAVI Solutions Inc.; ADVA Optical Networking; M2 Optics Inc.; Fujikura Ltd; Fibernet; NTest Inc.; CommVerge Solutions; BITCOMM TECHNOLOGIES; Allied Telesis, Inc.; Bandweaver; ShinewayTech; Radiantech, Inc.; Lanode Ltd.; FUJITSU; Halliburton; NETSCOUT; Garland Technology and NETGEAR.
Research Methodology: Global Optical Fiber Monitoring Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved