Market Analysis: Global Mobile Health Platforms Market
Global Mobile Health Platforms Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 30.80 billion in 2018 to a projected value of USD 270.45 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 31.20% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness amongst the population regarding the benefits and innovations in product offerings.
Market Definition: Global Mobile Health Platforms Market
Mobile health platforms are a form of advanced technological offering that provides consumer specific treatment and medical related services and products like diagnostic services, treatment and medicines, consultancy services, healthcare advices. These platforms connect the patients/consumers directly with the physicians/doctors, without the need for physical presence of any of the individuals.
- Increasing prevalence and adoption of smart devices such as smartphones, tablets and wearable devices; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Increasing awareness regarding the benefits with the adoption of mobile healthcare management and services; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Concerns regarding the security of data, and cases of theft of data restrict the market from growing
- Lack of confidence and promotion from physicians and doctors; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Mobile Health Platforms Market
- By Service Type
- Monitoring Services
- Chronic Disease Management
- Post-Acute Care Services
- Independent Aging Solutions
- Diagnostic Services
- Self-Diagnosis Services
- Medical Call Centers
- Telemedicine Services
- Treatment Services
- Remote Patient Monitoring Services
- Wellness & Fitness Solutions
- Monitoring Services
- By Device Type
- Body & Temperature Monitors
- Blood Glucose Monitors
- Cardiac Monitors
- Respiratory Monitors
- Remote Patient Monitoring Devices
- Hemodynamic Monitors
- Neurological Monitors
- By Stake Holder
- Healthcare Providers
- Application/Content Providers
- Mobile Operators
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, ResMed announced that they had acquired Propeller Health for USD 225 million to provide digital healthcare services to their consumers and patients for chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases.
- In February 2018, Fitbit, Inc. announced that they had acquired Twine Health, Inc. With this acquisition Fitbit will be able to provide advanced mHealth tools and services to their consumers using their digital health platform.
- In June 2017, athenahealth, Inc. announced that they had acquired Praxify Technologies Inc. With this acquisition athenahealth will be able to expand their mobile healthcare services and technological portfolio.
Competitive Analysis: Global Mobile Health Platforms Market
Global mobile health platforms market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of mobile health platforms market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Mobile Health Platforms Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the mobile health platforms market are Cisco; SAMSUNG; Capsule Technologies, Inc.; OMRON Corporation; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Fitbit, Inc.; AT&T Intellectual Property; Bayer AG; ResMed; Medtronic; Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.; athenahealth, Inc.; Cerner Corporation; Apple Inc.; Nokia; AirStrip Technologies; BioTelemetry, Inc.; AliveCor, Inc.; AgaMatrix; iHealth Labs Inc.; Wellmo Mobile Wellness Solutions MWS Oy and Mobile Health Management Services, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Mobile Health Platforms Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global mobile health platforms market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)