Market Analysis: Global Ink for Flexible Packaging Market
Global Ink for Flexible Packaging Market is expected to grow with a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growth in demand for inks from flexible packaging from the Asia-Pacific region.
Market Definition: Global Ink for Flexible Packaging Market
Inks for flexible packaging are those chemical compounds that are used for achieving better effectiveness and efficiency of packaging and also helps in reduction of few processes from the overall packaging method. They are used in flexographic, gravure wide-web and various other printing applications for flexible packaging.
- Increasing need for efficient and longer shelf-life packaging methods and products; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
- Growth in demand for promotional activities and marketing strategy activities for packaging methods; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Presence of strict regulations from various authorities regarding the usage of plastics and environmentally harming materials; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Ink for Flexible Packaging Market
- By Product Type
- By End-Use Industry
- Food & Beverages
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Wikoff Color Corporation announced that they had agreed to acquire BRADEN SUTPHIN INK COMPANY. This acquisition will help in enhancement of product portfolio of Wikoff Color Corporation and combine two major companies with consumer-centric business operations in place.
- In April 2018, Magnum Inks & Coatings announced that they will exhibit “TITANPRINT” at FTA InfoFlex held from May 7-8 in Indianapolis, United States. The inks offer high levels of adhesion, water resistance and ensure ease in printing once applied.
Global ink for flexible packaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ink for flexible packaging market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the ink for flexible packaging market are DIC CORPORATION; Altana; INX International Ink Co.; TOYO INK CO., LTD.; Siegwerk Druckfarben AG & Co. KGaA; Wikoff Color Corporation; Magnum Inks & Coatings; SAKATA INX CORPORATION; Color Resolutions International; Nazdar; T&K TOKA Corporation; MHM Holding GmbH; Sun Chemical; Flint Group and BASF SE.
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete market analysis and forecasting
- Market definition, understanding the concept of ink for flexible packaging
- Market drivers and restraints of the industry
- Market segmentations and market share divided amongst them
- Key players in the market and their analysis