Market Analysis: Global Indoor Location Market
Global Indoor Location Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 12.37billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 183.54billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 40.1% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Market Definition: Global Indoor Location Market
Indoor location deals with tracking an object present in an indoor location. For tracking such objects indoor positioning system or IPS technology is used that can help in locating humans or any object inside an organization with the help of signals. It is widely applicable in retail, transportation, entertainment, hospitality, public buildings, and others. Increased adoption of connected devices and inefficiency of the GPS technology in indoor premises may act as the major driver in the growth of global indoor location market. On the other hand, deployment and maintenance challenges may hamper the market.
- Inefficiency of the GPS technology in indoor premises, this act as a driver of the market.
- Reliable assistance from governments for ensuring public safety, this act as a driver of the market.
- Deployment and maintenance challenges, this act as restraints to the market.
Segmentation: Global Indoor Location Market
- Sensor and Tag-Based
- Software Tools
- Location Analytics
- Context Accelerator
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
- Sales & Marketing Optimization
- Customer Experience Management
- Remote Monitoring
- Inventory Management
- Predictive Asset Analytics
- Risk Management
- Emergency Response Management
- Public Buildings
By Deployment mode
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES announced that they completed acquisition of Temptime Corporation, it is a privately-held developer and manufacturer of temperature monitoring solutions for mission-critical applications in the healthcare industry.
- In January 2018, Here Technologies announced to acquire Micello. This acquisition support HERE’s strategy to provide world-class mapping and advanced location services both indoors and outdoors. In combination with HERE’s unique tracking technologies, indoor maps will enable new and innovative market solutions such as the tracking of parts on a factory floor.
Competitive Analysis: Global Indoor Location Market
Global indoor location market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of indoor location market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific,South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Indoor Location Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the Indoor Location Market are Apple Inc. (US), Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (Europe), Google Inc. (US), Microsoft (US), Broadcom (US), Gbrmpa, HERE, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. (US), Senion (Europe), Zebra Technologies Corp., STMicroelectronics (Switzerland), AeroScout Industrial, Ekahau, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, AISLE411 (US), Glopos Technologies, IndoorAtlas Ltd., Navizon Inc (US), Nearby Now, Sensewhere and among others.
Research Methodology: Global Indoor Location Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved