Market Analysis: Global Hospital Operating Room (OR) Products and Solutions Market
Global Hospital Operating Room (OR) Products and Solutions Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 32,079.05 million to an estimated value of USD 53,050.82 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.49% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising demand for hybrid operating room is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Hospital Operating Room (OR) Products and Solutions Market
Operating room or operating suite or operating theatre is a place in the hospital where various surgeries are performed by the doctors so that they can treat their pathological and physiological conditions. Operating room consist of equipment like operating table, operating room light, anesthesia machine, sterile instruments, electronic monitor etc. Due to technological advancement, there are hybrid operating room which consists of image displays and movable imaging systems. Increasing chronic cases among population is major factor fueling the growth of this market.
- Increasing ageing population is driving the growth of this market
- Rising cases of chronic disease is another factor driving the growth of this market
- High cost the operating room instruments is restraining the growth of this market
- Excessive competition among manufacturer is another factor restraining the growth.
Segmentation: Global Hospital Operating Room (OR) Products and Solutions Market
By Product Type
- Anesthesia and Respiratory Device
- Anesthesia Systems
- Patient Warmers
- Patient Monitoring
- Surgical Imaging Displays
- Movable Imaging Displays
- Vital Signs Monitoring Devices
- Surgical Equipment
- Electrical Surgical Units
- Handheld Surgical Instruments
- Operating Tables
- Operating Room Lights
- Surgical Booms
- Operating Room Integration Systems
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2018, Olympus announced the launch of their new EasySuite 4K which is a new generation OR integration system. It is specially designed to help the clinicians so that they can connect easily with the endemic and impervious visual insights. This new solution has ability to capture and view image across the care and will help the clinicians to improve their productivity and will also enhance patient’s experience.
- In April 2017, Cardinal Health announced that they are going to acquire Medtronic’s medical supplies business. This acquisition will help the company to get access to the Medtronic’s products in the patients care, nutrient insufficiency and deep vein thrombosis categories. This will also help the company to expand their portfolio in operating room and will help them to provide better facilities to their patients.
Competitive Analysis: Global Hospital Operating Room (OR) Products and Solutions Market
Global hospital operating room (OR) products and solutions market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of hospital operating room (OR) products and solutions market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Hospital Operating Room (OR) Products and Solutions Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global hospital operating room (OR) products and solutions market are Stryker, Hill-Rom Services Inc., SKYTRON, STERIS plc., Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Getinge AB, GENERAL HEALTHCARE COMPANY, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Smiths Medical, Inc., Mizuho OSI, STORZ MEDICAL AG, BD, DXC Technology Company, Allscripts, Omnicell, Inc., NEXUS AG, Surgical Information Systems, Olympus Corporation.
Research Methodology: Global Hospital Operating Room (OR) Products and Solutions Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global hospital operating room (OR) products and solutions market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)