Global Electrostatic Precipitator Market, By Type (Dry ESP, Wet ESP), Offering (Hardware & Software, Services), End User (Power & Electricity, Metals, Cement, Chemicals, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Electrostatic Precipitator Market
Global electrostatic precipitator Market is driven by the need for reducing air emissions as industrialization is growing exponentially in all the developing countries, Global Electrostatic Precipitator Market in estimated value from USD 5.62 Billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 7.58 Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 3.81% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Market Definition: Global Electrostatic Precipitator Market
Electrostatic precipitators are filtration devices that eliminate particles like smoke and dust, for flowing gas by using induced electrostatic charge force minimally preventing the gas flow through the unit. Electrostatic precipitators are used in the fossil fuel-fired boilers, cement plants, steel mills, petroleum refineries, municipal waste incinerators, hazardous waste incinerators, pulp and paper mills, and lead, zinc, and copper smelters for controlling the particulate matter emissions.
- Increase in air pollution control regulations by governments
- Increase in environment related concerns
- High Initial Investment
- By Type
- Dry ESP
- Wet ESP
- By End User
- Power & Electricity
- By Offering
- Hardware & Software
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd. received contract for the upgradation of environmental system at Boryeong Power Station. And, in August 2017, the company received an order for supplying the electrostatic precipitator, gas turbine and power generator to a power plant owned by Anshan Iron and Steel Group for the environmental system.
- In January 2017, Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. announced the acquisition of Universal Acoustic & Emission Technologies, engaged in providing acoustic and filtration solution. The product line of Babcock & Wilcox will get diversified and expanded, so as its market share also.
Competitive Analysis: Global Electrostatic Precipitator Market
Global electrostatic precipitator market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of electrostatic precipitator market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Electrostatic Precipitator Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in electrostatic precipitator market are General Electric, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd., Siemens AG, amec foster wheeler, Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc., Thermax Global, DUCON, Fujian Longking Co., Ltd., S.A. HAMON, Trion, KC cottrell India, Feida India Private Limited, FLSmidth, Sinoma-Tec, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd., Fuel Tech Inc., IS SaveEnergy AG, PPC Industries , Inc., Balcke-Dürr GmbH and others.
Research Methodology: Global Electrostatic Precipitator Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved