Market Analysis: Global Driving Simulator MarketGlobal driving simulator market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 2.70 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR of 6.54% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Growth in the autonomous and semi-autonomous vehicles and growth in automotive industry is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Driving Simulator MarketDriving simulators are used for training, entertainment and research purposes are usually consisting of screens, driving controls, mirrors and screens. They are also used by the researcher so that they can analyse the behaviour of the driver and other factor during a specific situation. Driver training simulators and advanced driving simulator are two of the common type of the simulators. Increasing investment in the R&D of driving simulators is the factor fuelling the growth of this market. Market Drivers:
- Lack of skilled drivers is driving the market growth
- Rising R&D on driving simulators is driving the growth of this market
- Growing prevalence for advanced high fidelity simulators is another factor driving market
- Technological advancement and development is another factor driving market
- Lack of standards in driving simulator market is restraining the market
- Issues related to the integration are another factor restraining the growth of this market.
Global Driving Simulator Market Segmentation:By Application Type
- Research & Testing
- Driving Training Simulator
- Advanced Driving Simulator
- Compact Simulator
- Full-Scale Simulator
- Car Simulator
- Truck & Bus Driving Simulator
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- In May 2017, RS Simulation announced the launch of their new Racing Simulator which is equipped with D-BOX Technologies. This will create an environment for the pilots which will make them feel like they are racing a car on a real track. The main aim of the launch is to provide a hyper-realistic experience with use of better technology.
- In May 2018, Ansys Inc., announced that they have acquired OPTIS so that they can provide better solutions for the simulating autonomous vehicles. This will help the company to create simulations of all sensors like lidar, radar and cameras. The main aim of the acquisition is to create accurate and comprehensive multidisciplinary and cross-functional simulation technology so that they can reduce the accidents.
Competitive Analysis: Global Driving Simulator MarketGlobal driving simulator market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of driving simulator market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Driving Simulator MarketFew of the major competitors currently working in the global driving simulator market are Cruden B.V., Mechanical Simulation Corporation, Moog Inc, ECA Group, Bosch Rexroth AG, Tecknotrove System (I) Pvt Ltd, NVIDIA Corporation, Driving Simulators, IPG Automotive Gmbh, Dallara, Ansible Motion Limited, Virage Simulation Inc., Waymo LLC., Daimler AG, BMW AG, Volkswagen, Anthony Best Dynamics Limited., XPI Simulation, Toyota Kirloskar Motor., CVEDIA PVE Ltd.
Research Methodology: Global Driving Simulator MarketData collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry. The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts. Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved