Market Analysis: Global Composite Doors & Windows Market
Global Composite Doors & Windows Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 975.24 million in 2018 to a projected value of USD 1540.36 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.88% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to growth in adoption of composite and associated materials from building and construction segment.
Market Definition: Global Composite Doors & Windows Market
Composite doors & windows are specialised products that are produced using two or more materials to better enhance their characteristics and their durability. These doors are equipped with better quality of outer layering and frames that is lightweight in nature; without compensating on the strength or the aesthetic appeal of the doors.
- Benefits such as enhanced characteristics and properties in comparison to traditional doors & windows; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
- Growth in the levels of construction activities and industrialization activities globally; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
- High cost of production for the composite doors & windows; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
- Availability of lower cost substitute products in the market that are equally adept is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Composite Doors & Windows Market
- By Type
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastics (FRP)
- Wood Plastic Composites (WPC)
- By Resin Type
- By Application
- Resorts & Hotels
- Corporate Offices
- Pharmaceutical Factories
- Military Bases
- Water & Wastewater Industries
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, Virtuoso announced that their composite doors will be available with an aluminum outer frame for their composite doors using the frame from RealAluminium. This launch is set to make Virtuoso the first manufacturer to have the capability of offering both aluminium based and PVCu frames for composite doors.
- In May 2017, EPWIN GROUP PLC announced the launch of new composite leaves which is expected to meet the growing demand for the aesthetic appeal of their doors and windows. The solid timber core leaves are available in two versions as prepped and un-prepped versions.
Global composite doors & windows market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of composite doors & windows market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently present in the composite doors & windows market are Special-Lite Inc.; Ecoste; Fiberline Composites A / S; chempruf; Fenesta Building Systems.; EPWIN GROUP PLC; Virtuoso; Nationwide Windows; VELLO NORDIC AS; Fiberr Xel.; Dortek; Worthing Windows; ANDERSEN CORPORATION; ASSA ABLOY; PELLA CORPORATION; Ravalsons; Just Doors (UK) and Fiber-Tech Industries, Inc.
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved