Global Cloud OSS BSS Market By Solutions (Operations Support System, Business Support System), Service (Professional Services, Managed Services), Deployment Model (Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud), End-User (Small and Medium Enterprises, Large Enterprises), Architecture (Revenue Management, Service Fulfilment, Service Assurance, Customer Management, Network Management Systems), Network (Cable & Satellite, Fixed & Wireless, Mobile, MVNO/MVNE), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Cloud OSS BSS Market
Global Cloud OSS BSS Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 13.23 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 36.33 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 13.45% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing usage of convergent billing systems is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Cloud OSS BSS Market
OSS/BSS stands for operations support systems/ business support system which provides network and customer data for back office. OSS is used to provide data such as network availability and network data information and BSS provide subscription information. Need of faster deployment and growing awareness about cloud OSS BSS is the major factor for the growth of this market. OSS and BSS provide efficient and reliable offer services to many subscribers worldwide.
- Increasing preference for convergent billing systems is driving the market.
- Low operational cost is driving the market.
- Risk concerns related to cloud security is restraining the market.
- Less adoption of cloud technology.
Segmentation: Global Cloud OSS BSS Market
Key Developments in the Market:
- By Solutions
- Operations Support System
- Service Assurance
- Resource Inventory Management
- Network Management
- Business Support System
- Billing and Revenue Management
- Customer and Product Management
- Service Fulfilment
- By Service
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
- By Deployment Model
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- By End- User
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- By Architecture
- Revenue Management
- Service Fulfilment
- Service Assurance
- Customer Management
- Network Management Systems
- By Network
- Cable & Satellite
- Fixed & Wireless
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- In March 2017, Tata Consultancy services announced the launch of their new version of HOBS (Hosted OSS/BSS) which is a TM Forum certified platform for digital enterprises. They will provide digital providers to simplify their processes, increase customer experience and to launch new digital services. The main aim is to provide security & privacy and a cloud based architecture business model.
- In March 2015, Wipro Ltd announced that along with Orga Systems they are able to create a pre- integrated BSS solution. Wipro's Open MVNO 'Telco-in-a-box’ will provide Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO) and Communication Service Providers (CSP) in mobile fixed broadband spaces and in postpaid and prepaid segments. The main aim is that through end- to- end solutions provide business value to the customers.
Global cloud OSS BSS market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cloud OSS BSS market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the cloud OSS BSS market are Accenture, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Nokia, Oracle, Sigma Systems Canada LP, Cisco Systems, MYCOM OSI, Comviva, IBM Corporation, Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Netcracker, Optiva, Inc, Tata Consultancy Services Limited., AMDOCS, SUBEX, TEOCO Corporation.
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call
or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research
team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved