Market Analysis: Global Clinical Perinatal Software Market
Global Clinical Perinatal Software Market is expected to rise with a CAGR of 7.68% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This is expected to result in a rise of estimated market value from USD 189.91 million in 2018 to a projected value of USD 343.27 million by 2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness and concerns regarding the health of pregnant women and fetuses.
Market Definition: Global Clinical Perinatal Software Market
Clinical prenatal software is a technological software service that provides physicians and patients, i.e. (pregnant women) information regarding their healthcare and also regarding the health of their fetuses. This software is useful in gathering preventive information regarding the complications or complexities that may or may not arise during the pregnancy.
- Advancements and development of software services for clinical perinatal applications is expected to positively affect the growth of the market
- High levels of adoption of healthcare IT services due to the resulting efficiency of work and ease of operations with its application; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Requirement of large capital funding and investments for the adoption and integration of these software products; this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Lack of knowledge and skillsets in professionals and physicians that cause complications and complexities in operating the software; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Clinical Perinatal Software Market
- Standalone Software
- Integrated Software
- Support & Maintenance
- Online Resources
By Deployment Model
- Fetal Monitor Data Services
- Workflow Management
- Patient Documentation
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Maternity Clinics
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2018, Clinical Computer Systems, Inc. announced the launch of “OBIX as a Service” providing users with flexible and cost-effective perinatal software systems. This service will be hosted on the cloud and deployed as a cloud-based service to various end-users reducing the need for installing server infrastructures for the usage and integration of OBIX Perinatal Data System.
- In June 2016, Clinical Computer Systems, Inc. announced that they had partnered with Medical Information Technology, Inc. to create an integration system between their “OBIX Perinatal Data System” and “MEDITECH EHR”. The update software service will be available in OBIX’s 7.3 version as well as MEDITECH’s 6.15, 6.16 and any other proposed future versions. The integrated system will provide combined information of the patients to the healthcare providers and help in the workflow management of various healthcare facilities.
Competitive Analysis: Global Clinical Perinatal Software Market
Global clinical perinatal software market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of clinical perinatal software market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Clinical Perinatal Software Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the clinical perinatal software market are Huntleigh Healthcare Limited; GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Medical Information Technology, Inc.; K2 Medical Systems Ltd.; Cerner Corporation; Cognitive Medical Systems; iSalus Healthcare; AS Software Inc.; MEDNAX Services, Inc.; Edan Instruments, Inc.; Clinical Computer Systems, Inc.; PeriGen, Inc.; QIAGEN and Illumina, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Clinical Perinatal Software Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global clinical perinatal software market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)