Global Clinical Chemistry Analyzer Market By Product (Analyzers, Reagents, Calibrators, Controls, Standards, Others, Others) Analyzer Technology (Semi-Automated Clinical Chemistry Analyzers, Fully Automated Clinical Chemistry Analyzers) Test Analysis (Basic Metabolic Panel(BMP), Liver Panel, Electrolyte Panel, Renal Profile, Lipid Profile, Specialty Chemical Tests, Thyroid Function Panel) End User Analysis (Hospitals, Academic Research Centers, Diagnostic Laboratories, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Clinical Chemistry Analyzer Market
Global Clinical Chemistry Analyzer Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 9.2 billion to an estimated value of USD 16.78 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.02% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of lifestyle diseases.
Market Definition: Global Clinical Chemistry Analyzer Market
Clinical chemistry analyzer is used to calculate the concentration of certain metabolites, electrolytes, proteins, and/or drugs in serum, plasma, urine, cerebrospinal fluid, or other body fluids. Hospitals, clinics, research laboratories are using these devices. The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, such as diabetes drives the market.
According to the World Health Organization, in 2016, an estimated 1.6 million deaths were directly caused by diabetes. Diabetes is a major cause of blindness, kidney failure, heart attacks, stroke and lower limb amputation.
- Increase in healthcare expenses is expected to work as a driver in the industry
- There is an increase in diseases due to prevalence of lifestyle diseases
- Increase in use of point of care testing devices is the driver for the market
- New research and developments is leading towards automated laboratories
- Due to an increase in deaths from diabetes government have formed strict rules
- The necessity of high capital investments
Segmentation: Global Clinical Chemistry Analyzer Market
By Analyzers Technology
- Semi-Automated Clinical Chemistry Analyzers
- Fully Automated Clinical Chemistry Analyzers
By Test Analysis
- Basic Metabolic Panel(BMP)
- Liver Panel
- Electrolyte Panel
- Renal Profile
- Lipid Profile
- Specialty Chemical Tests
- Thyroid Function Panel
By End-User Analysis
- Academic Research Centers
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, NexTech AR Solutions Corp. announced that it has entered into an agreement with Block Scientific to show clinical chemistry analyzer with the help of virtual and augmented reality. It will change the whole industry as it will bring expensive, big and bulky medical lab into doctor's offices.
- In July 2018, Siemens Healthineers announced that it has officially cleared by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and AACC (American Association for Clinical Chemistry). This will transform cardiac triage in emergency departments, and it will led Siemens in increased downtime and higher throughput in their clinical chemistry workflows.
Competitive Analysis: Global Clinical Chemistry Analyzer Market
Global clinical chemistry analyzer market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of clinical chemistry analyzer market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Clinical Chemistry Analyzer Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global clinical chemistry analyzer market are Abbott (U.S.), Danaher.(U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.(U.S.), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.( Switzerland), Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.(U.S.), Siemens(Germany), ELI Tech Group(France), HORIBA, Ltd.( Japan), Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd(China), Randox Laboratories Ltd.( United Kingdom), Ortho Clinical Diagnostics(U.S.), Nova Biomedical (U.S.), Sysmex Corporation(Japan), Bio Systems Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd.(India), DiaSys Diagnostic Systems GmbH(Germany ), Endress Hauser Management AG (Switzerland.), Diatron (Hungary), SFRI.(France), EKF and Medica Corporation(U.K.) among others.
Research Methodology: Global Clinical Chemistry Analyzer Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also, market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global clinical chemistry analyzer market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds the highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at the country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)