Market Analysis: Global Carbon Nanotubes (CNT) Market
Global Carbon Nanotubes (CNT) Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 4.68 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 16.19 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 16.78% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand of carbon nanotubes from automotive industry is major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Carbon Nanotubes (CNT) Market
Carbon nanotubes are small cylindrical structures which are made up of graphene. Even they are small in size they are actually very strong and have good thermal and electrical properties which are very suitable for the chip creators as they are used in the place of chip. These nanotubes are widely used in industries like chemical and polymer, medical, advanced materials, aerospace & defence, etc. Increasing demand for multi-walled carbon nanotubes from various end-users is major factor fuelling the growth of this market.
- Increasing R&D investment on carbon nanotubes is driving the growth of this market
- Rising demand for renewable energy resources is another factor driving the market growth.
- High cost of the single-walled carbon nanotubes is restraining the growth of this market
- Increasing environmental and health awareness among consumer is another factor restraining the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Carbon Nanotubes (CNT) Market
- Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotube
- Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube
- Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Catalytic Chemical Vapor Deposition
- High-Pressure Carbon Monoxide Reaction
- Arc Discharge and Laser Ablation
- Flame Synthesis
- Electronics & Semiconductors
- Chemicals & Polymers
- Batteries & Capacitors
- Energy, Medical
- Advanced Materials
- Aerospace& Defence
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, SABIC announced that they have acquired Black Diamond Structures so that they can produce high- performance energy storage applications. This will also help the company to use new technologies and solutions so that they can create more specialities for the energy storage market.
- In April 2015, Cnano Technology Ltd announced that they have completes its $15 million Series C funding so that they expand their carbon nanotubes manufacturing in China. The main aim of the launch is to meet the growing demand of the people. This will help them to accelerate demand for the products for electric vehicles and high end consumer battery markets.
Competitive Analysis: Global Carbon Nanotubes (CNT) Market
Global carbon nanotubes (CNT) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of carbon nanotubes (CNT) market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Carbon Nanotubes (CNT) Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in global carbon nanotubes (CNT) market are Nanocyl SA., Arkema, SHOWA DENKO K.K., TORAY INTERNATIONAL, INC., Arry International Group Limited, Hanwha Group, Carbon Solutions, Inc., Cheap Tubes, OCSiAl, KUMHO PETROCHEMICAL, Grafen Inc., Chengdu Organic Chemicals Co. Ltd, Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd., Raymor Industries Inc., Nanoshel LLC, ADVANCE NANOPOWER INC., CHASM Advanced Materials, Nanothinx S.A., Nano-C., Xinnano Materials, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Carbon Nanotubes (CNT) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved