Market Analysis: Global Beverage Packaging Market
Global Beverage Packaging Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 127.25 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 178.07 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.29% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand of beverages is driving the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Beverage Packaging Market
Beverages packaging is the packaging that is used in drinks so that they can be kept for long duration without getting spoiled. They are usually made of materials like plastic, glass, metal, paperboard, PET etc. As there is increasing demand among consumer for alcoholic and non- alcoholic drinks which is the reason that beverage packaging market is growing rapidly. These days many companies are producing eco- friendly recyclable materials so that they can protect the environment from hazardous effect of plastics.
- Increasing urbanization and industrialization is driving the growth of this market.
- Rising alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages preference among consumer is driving the market
- Increasing awareness among consumer about the hazardous effects of plastic is restraining the growth of this market.
Segmentation: Global Beverage Packaging Market
- By Product
- Bottle & jars
- By Materials
- By Application
- Non- Alcoholic
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2016, Amcor announced that they have acquired North American rigid plastics blow molding operations of Sonoco Products Company, These acquisition will help the company to enhance their products with more technologies and they can expertise in producing polypropylene, polyethylene and multi-layer containers. This will also help the company to expand their business and make new customers.
- In December 2018, Sidel announced the launch of their new PET packaging solutions for hot- filled beverages BoostPRIME. This is designed especially for soft drinks, isotonics, tea and juice. They remove the gas addition and vacuum panels in PET bottles. The main aim is to create heat- resistant bottles.
Global beverage packaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of beverage packaging market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the beverage packaging market are Saint-Gobain, BALL CORPORATION, Tetra Laval International S.A., Stora Enso, O-I, Crown, Mondi, Bemis Company, Inc, Sonoco Products Company, Amcor Limited, Alcoa Corporation, Reynolds, The Dow Chemical Company, RPC Group Plc., Westpac, Ardagh Group S.A..
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete Market analysis and forecasting
- Market Definition, understanding the concept of beverage packaging
- Market Drivers and Restraints of the industry
- Market Segmentations and market share divided amongst them
- Key Players in the market and their analysis