Global Widefield Imaging Systems Market By Indication (Diabetic Retinopathy, Retinopathy of Prematurity, Pediatric Retinal Diseases, Retinal Vein Occlusion, Ocular Oncology, Uveitis, Chorioretinal Diseases, Glaucoma, Others), Component (Instruments, Software (Image Viewing, Data analysis and Interpretation Software), Modality (standalone, Portable), End User (Hospital, Clinics, Ambulatory Centers), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Widefield Imaging Systems Market
Global Widefield Imaging Systems Market accounted to USD 445.5 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 836.8 million in 2026, growing at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Global Widefield Imaging Systems Market
Global widefield imaging system are used in hospitals for observations of diabetic retinopathy, uveitides, retinal vascular occlusions and tumors, intraocular tumors, retinopathy of prematurity, and age-related macular degeneration. Widefield imaging systems provides postoperative documentation of retinal detachment surgery.
- Increasing prevalence of chorioretinal disease is going to drive the market.
- Price erosion of existing devices
- Increase in the number of corporate account renewals
- Lack of awareness regarding upcoming technologies is acting as a restrain for the market.
Segmentation: Global Widefield Imaging Systems Market
By End user
- Image viewing
- Data analysis
- Interpretation software.
- Ambulatory center
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Retinopathy of prematurity
- Pediatric retinal diseases
- Retinal vein occlusion
- Ocular oncology
- Chorioretinal diseases
Key Developments in the Market:
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- In July 2015, the Widefield Imaging Module for SPECTRALIS has made Easier available of peripheral pathologies, it also provides a 55° field of view for all SPECTRALIS fundus imaging modalities including MultiColor, BluePeak, infrared reflectance, angiography, and also OCT.
- In September 2016, Heidelberg Engineering engaged a dialog about smart multimodal imaging with the presence of ESCRS and EURETINA, The Flex Module for the SPECTRALIS imaging platform will be shown in Copenhagen for the very first time over their.
Global widefield imaging systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of widefield imaging systems market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Some of the major players operating in widefield imaging systems market are Clarity Medical, Visunex Medical Systems Inc, Centervue SpA, ZEISS International, Daytona, Heidelberg Engineering GmbH, Optos, Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, Heidelberg Engineering (US), Jobson Healthcare Information LLC, Siemens, Thermo Fisher Scientific and others
Research Methodology: Global Widefield Imaging Systems Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call
or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research
team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Key Insights in the report:
- Current and future of global enteral feeding devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved