Global Urinalysis Market Product Type (Instruments, Consumables), By Instruments (Biochemical Urine Analyzers, Automated Urine Sediment Analyzers), By Consumables (Dipstick, Reagent, Analyzers, Disposables), Application (Diabetes, UTI, Kidney Disease, Liver Disease, Others), End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Labs, Home Healthcare Setting, Others), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Market Analysis: Global Urinalysis Market
The urinalysis market accounted to USD 1.25 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Market Definition: Global Urinalysis Market
The urinalysis test is a method to detect wide range of disorders like urinary infection, kidney diseases, and diabetes in the urine. It is a convenient and effective method to analyze urine sample to detect diabetes, urinary tract infection, and kidney diseases.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising prevalence of urinary tract infections
- Rising prevalence of kidney diseases
- Technological advancement
- Increasing healthcare expenditure
- Rising geriatric population
Market Segmentation: Global Urinalysis Market
- On the basis of product type the urinalysis market is segmented into instruments and consumables.
- The instruments urinalysis market is further sub segmented into biochemical urine analyzers and automated urine sediment analyzers.
- The consumables urinalysis market is further sub segmented into dipstick, reagent, analyzers and disposables.
- On the basis of application the market is segmented into diabetes, urinary tract infection (UTI), kidney disease, liver disease and others.
- On the basis of end user the market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic labs, home healthcare setting and others.
- On the basis of geography, urinalysis market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Urinalysis Market
Urinalysis market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of flow cytometry market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors: Global Urinalysis Market
Some of the major players operating in urinalysis market are Beckman Coulter, Inc., Siemens AG, Sysmex Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, ARKRAY, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., URIT Medical, Tecodiagnostics among others.
Research Methodology: Global Urinalysis Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and foretasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.