Global Hyperspectral Imaging Systems Market, By Component (Hyperspectral Cameras, Accessories), Application (Military Surveillance, Remote Sensing, Machine Vision/Optical Sorting, Life Sciences & Medical Diagnostics), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Analysis: Global Hyperspectral Imaging Systems Market
The Global Hyperspectral Imaging Systems Market accounted to USD 7.21 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 11.70% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Definition: Global Hyperspectral Imaging Systems Market
Hyperspectral imaging (HSI) systems collects and operates information from the frequencies of electromagnetic radiation. It is used to get the spectrum of every pixel in the picture, identify material and finds it or detects the procedure. Normal human eye can see the visible lights in three bands (red, blue and green) but spectral imaging can split it into more bands. Inferable from its high-determination imaging abilities, HSI has picked up noticeable quality in the healthcare division. The advancement of therapeutic imaging capacities with the assistance of HSI innovation will move the market growth in future.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- More technological advancement in sensor designing
- Manufacturing of light weighted and low cost cameras
- Increase in the adoption of HSI in research
- High range of HSI along with higher processing complexity
Segmentation: Global Hyperspectral Imaging Systems Market
- On the basis of components, global hyperspectral imaging systems market is segmented into hyperspectral cameras and accessories. In 2016, hyperspectral cameras held large market share due to the increase in new application adoption as well as low cost.
- On the basis of geography, global hyperspectral imaging systems market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Hyperspectral Imaging Systems Market
The global hyperspectral imaging systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes hyperspectral imaging systems market shares for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and South America.
Major Market Competitors: Global Hyperspectral Imaging Systems Market
Some of the major players operating in global hyperspectral imaging systems market are Corning Incorporated (U.S.), Headwall Photonics, Inc. (U.S.), Resonon (U.S.), Norsk Elektro Optikk AS (Norway), SPECIM, Spectral Imaging Ltd. (Finland), Applied Spectral Imaging Inc. (U.S.), Telops (Canada), BaySpec Inc. (U.S.), ChemImage Corp. (U.S.), Surface Optics Corporation (U.S.), IMEC (Belgium), Brandywine Photonics LLC (U.S.), FluxData Inc. (U.S.), Corescan (Australia), Gilden Photonics Ltd. (U.K), and Merrick & Company (U.S), among others.
Research Methodology: Global Hyperspectral Imaging Systems Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.