Global Dermatology Devices Market By Product Type (Diagnostic Device (Imaging Device, Dermatoscope, Microscope), Treatment Device (Electrosurgical, Cryotherapy, Laser, LED Light, Liposuction, Microdermabrasion), Application (Skin Cancer Diagnosis, Acne, Psoriasis, Skin Rejuvenation, Warts), End-Users (Hospitals, Clinics, and Other), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Dermatology Devices Market
Global dermatology devices market is growing at a substantial CAGR of 10.0% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026 and is estimated to reach USD 21.14 billion by 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026. The rise in market value can be attributed to increasing skin disorders, government initiatives and adoption of minimally invasive cosmetic procedures.
Market Definition: Global Dermatology Devices Market
Dermatology devices are used for the diagnosis and treatment of skin conditions. Dermatology deals with significant problems of skin, structure, functions and diseases or concerns related to cosmetic issues.
- Adoption of minimally invasive cosmetic procedures
- Increasing incidence of skin disorders
- Government Initiatives to better healthcare
- Growing healthcare expenditure
Segmentation: Global Dermatology Devices Market
By Product Type
- Diagnostic Device
- Imaging device
- Magnetic resonance Imaging
- Computed tomography system
- Treatment Device
- Led light
By End- User
- Skin Cancer Diagnosis
- Skin Rejuvenation
Key Developments in the Market:
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- In January 2018, Australia receives first two revolutionary skin cancer diagnostic machines. VivoSight Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) scanner is an imaging device that is able to look beneath the skin's surface in high resolution. The benefit of the VivoSight OCT scanner is that it provides with a means of verifying complete removal of a skin cancer without cutting it out and sending it off to pathology.
- In March 2016, Syneron Candela to Introduce New Technologies at American Academy of Dermatology, this includes CO2RE Intima system, an ultra-short picosecond PicoWay laser wavelength and a Profound SubQ hand piece, CO2RE Intima is designed for gynecological and genitourinary treatments. The company is also launching a third, ultra-short pulse duration 785nm wavelength for PicoWay.
Competitive Analysis: Global Dermatology Devices Market
Global dermatology devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dermatology devices market market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Dermatology Devices Market
Some of the major players operating in dermatology devices market are Alma Lasers, Ltd., Cutera, Inc., Cynosure, Inc., Lumenis Ltd., Bausch Health Companies Inc., Bruker Corporation, Carl Zeiss, Genesis Biosystems, Inc., Heine Optotechnik GmbH & Co. KG, Michelson Diagnostics and PhotoMedex, Inc. Agilent Technologies Inc., Amd Global Telemedicine Inc., Ambicare Health Ltd., Applisonix Ltd., Biolitec Ag, Bruker Corp., Ellipse A/S, Genesis Biosystems, GE Healthcare, Lucid Inc., Nikon Corp., Olympus Corp., Palomar Medical Technologies Inc., canon Medical Systems, Syneron Medical Ltd., Alma Lasers Ltd. among others
Research Methodology: Global Dermatology Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call
or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research
team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Customization of the Report:
- Current and future of global dermatology devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)